Sunday, February 12, 2012

Putting the Ache in Must'ache


Yep, I grew a mustache for "Movember" like everyone else. My firm held a mustache contest for all the associates in California, Arizona, and Nevada... and I got second place! Second the best, baby. I lost to a friend who can grow a Tom Selleck-esque 'stache in four days so I felt pretty good about the whole thing.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't grow a serious mustache until my son was born. I think it might be a dad thing. I've also started eating grape nuts for breakfast and using sensodyne toothpaste. Just kidding... no, but seriously.

I still can't figure out why Cerise boycotted sending out Christmas cards this year. hahahaha

Unfortunately, Cerise was serious when she told me she wouldn't make out with me until I shaved it off because it was too scratchy. Dang man. Well, it was great while it lasted. At least I helped my son learn early that he's got a bright mustache future ahead of him.

The Revolutionary

The Used Car Salesman

The Detective

The Sheriff

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! these are pretty good. can't wait to show jaren lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post, that mustache, is...inspirational.

    Next, you need to beard it up, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!

    Official mustache there Lynn; official. I have to give you your props on that one.

    'The detective' certainly is the best look on Calvin. Even though in all of them he looks like he is going to overtake a European country or star in a Mario Bros Game.

    Love these posts, too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nathan, funny you say that because i got luigi a lot while i had the stache. and derrick, i will grow a serious beard for our second child.

    ReplyDelete